Quonny Yoga open memorial day
Master Yoga classes offered this summer:
June 9th Struggle Free Yoga -in this first workshop struggle free yoga- learn how to deepen your yoga practice without struggling, this class is great for students who have a regular yoga practice. Variations of basic Hatha poses will be offered and advanced poses will be explored in this workshop, this class is a great opportunity to expand your practice.
2nd Workshop- Journey To The Core July 14th
3rd Workshop Heal Your Back! Benefits of therapeutic backbends on August 11th🧘♀️
All Master Classes are Saturday mornings
9:30 - 11:30 AM
Pre-registration by June 1st to save $ 10.00 per Workshop!
$25 in Advance - $35 day of, some Yoga experience required.
Quonny Yoga now offers; Vinyasa, Gentle & Yin!
See class description page for details.....Open year-round & all Monday holidays!
Join our growing Yoga community in Charlestown RI. Learn Yoga safely!
Private yoga sessions available Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday-1-6pm
call Gary for details -A few spots left Saturday mornings at Charlestown location,The Grange 9:30-2pm only
- heals injuries
- deepen your practice
- opening layers of emotional shielding
- breath work to expand your lung capacity
- practice to heal
- strengthen your core
- grow, evolve and transform
- alignment of muscular system
- and skeletal system
- release stagnant energies in your body
- feel renewed refreshed and clear
- why practice at Quonny Yoga? Heart-connect to self empowerment, Breath-helping connect to your feeling body Strength - generating heat in poses to help detox your internal body & Integrity -working w/ all of your edges!
The Quonochontaug Grange 5662 Post Road, Rte. 1, Charlestown RI 02813. (401) 266-1187